ProXR lite Wi-Fi board " no Communication issue"

Hi bought the ProXR lite Wi-fi relay board. But I cannot establish a connection with my computer. I power the board with a 12V 1.5 A DC power supply and connected the port of the modem to my computer using a USB cable. I got steady red light on the board and green flashing light on the modem. Then I ran the NCD base software. I am getting an error message saying that “No communication with device. Existing program” furthermore, I installed the driver of the USB, but it still didn’t make any difference. I did different type of troubleshooting but my computer I cannot see the board. Please advise

Do you see a COM port appear in your device manager when you plug the USB cable into the board, then that COM port in the device manager disappears after you disconnect the USB cable?

For clarity this is the VCP driver which should be installed:

Also please provide photos of your hardware setup. And any relevant screen shots.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Hi Travis,
Thank you for the quick response. I was able to connect to board by pressing the C button and later the R button to enter the configuration mode and assigned an IP address to the device. I passed this stage. But I have another issue when I launched the NCD, base Software, it opens but freeze after opening. On top on the screen, I could see device " is not responding". sometimes I will get a different error message saying, “communication error, Device did not respond as expected”. Note that the device have an IP address and I could also ping it successfully.
Please see attached picture.
Communication issue.pdf (240.6 KB)

Hi,

Can you provide photos of the relay board connected to power?

Can you provide a screen shot of the Base Station software’s select connection window just prior to clicking OK?

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Hi Travis,
I have the pictures of the relay board with power

connected. I have also Base station software with Network selected before clicking the OK.

Thank you

Everything here looks correct. Can you provide screen shots of the WiFi and IP configurations you stored into the WiFi module?

Sure!
See below the WiFi configuration
Thank you

Sorry that all looks correct again. Can you provide screen shots of TCP server and TCP client settings? Something must be off somewhere.

Hi Travis,
Please see attached the Configuration of TCP server and TCP client picture.

Thank you

Try unchecking TCP Client Enabled. Base Station is trying to connect to the module over port 2101 so it may confuse things if the module is trying to act as a server and as a client.

Hi Travis,
I unchecked the TCP client button. But my Base station Software still freezing when I launch it. I don’t know if the software is compatible with the hardware.