Config NCD IO Wireless Ethernet Modem PR55-17B

Hello,
Please tell me what can i do to configure this … device. I have tried your procedures described from your website but seems nothing work. I want to create a communication between this ethernet modem and ncd wireless digital input, so to get push notification from this wireless digital input to ncd io wireless ethernet modem.
Please give me a guide step by step, a guide which really works. Even if I forced somehow the device, the ncd io wireless ethernet modem and assigned an ip in to the network, each time i am trying to reach the device using https:/ipaddress, it gives me the possibility to insert the admin and admin username, i just inserted them and then does nothing, just stay like that for hours, and the password is correct because if am trying to put other password i am getting : wrong password. After i restarted nothing worked even …

Hi,

Can you please provide a photo of the top of the Ethernet Modem with the lid removed so we can see the PCB inside the enclosure? There are a couple different versions of this modem that have been sold and I want to make sure we know which version you have.

Thank you,
Travis

Hello,
Thanks for the fast reply, here’s attached a picture from inside of the modem.

We highly recommend using the configuration utility to alter settings in the Ethernet module rather than the built in web interface. Configuring setting sousing the configuration software is covered in this guide:

Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Travis

Hi
I have a question, are we need a IP of PLC or we can to connect with a IP of internet???

Hi @adrian97,

I’m sorry, I do not understand your question. Do you mean can the Ethernet modem connect to a remote server via Internet connection? If so yes, it can connect to a remote server via Internet connection as a TCP client.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

i tried to conect the NCD gateway with user guide but i dont have a signal. But the light of network is blinking

i tried to conect the NCD gateway with user guide but i dont have a signal. But the light of network is blinking

This post will be disregarded as you asked the same question here:

yes is a wireless temperature/humidity sensor PR49-24A

the gateway is a wireless ethernet modem PR55-17B