PR55-17B sensores

Hi guys
I have a wireless IOT PR55-17B, put i need to know what is the user manual to use or how i can to configure???
Please, help

Hi,
can you share

1. what sensor you have
  2. where you want to view or send the data
  3. what programming language are you using

Thanks

Hi is a Wireless modem PR55-17B. I dont know how i can configure. I connected the network in the port and the light is blinking

hate to say this but your reply doesn’t help us understand what is the issue and what are you trying to solve.

1. what sensor you have
  2. where you want to view or send the data
  3. what programming language are you using

Only i want to know, how i can to configure the gateway PR55-17B because i dont know

Uploading: Slide1.JPG…

radio module doesn’t seem to communicate with the Ethernet.

do you know if the Ethernet settings were changed.

I will send you an invite. we can schedule a call and get it working for you.

The issue with the setup is that the Modem and the PC( running alpha station) are not on same network.

they will not talk to each other if they are not on same network.
contact your IT person and make sure both device are on same network. once they are on same network the modem IP address will show up in the discovered network tab of alpha station.

So I can connect the pc and the gateway to ethernet ports that are on the same network just to be able to program and then disconnect the pc from the port when there is communication with alpha sation?
I am programming in Node red, but that is my question.

The computer which is running node red or alpha station and the modem should be on same network all the time.

You can look into port forwarding but i wont recommend at this point.