Wireless temp & humidity monitoring system

Regarding the industrial IoT temperature & humidity sensor type, how can I monitor my measurements? Is by a software? Or there is a main monitoring panel? Did I need GateWay device to complete my system requirements ? keep in mind that I need minimally 8-10 sensors to be connected together in one system, can you provide me the suitable design (hardware & software)? further to delivering period to Iraq-Erbil with the prices? Keep in mind that the system should be WIRELESS SYSTEM.

Furthermore, please provide me the official authorized distributor in the middle east information,

Hi,

You will need a gateway device to monitor the sensors. I recommend this Enterprise gateway:

This Gateway runs an application on board called Node-Red. Using Node-Red dashboard you can build a web interface dashboard which can be viewed by an computer or phone to see the temperature readings. I have an article here explaining how this is possible, and how to even view the dash board over a remote internet connection:

All sensors can be connected to just one Gateway if they are all in the same area. The long range wireless connection from the sensors to the gateway has a range of 2 miles(clear line of site) or 1000 feet for obstructed installations(indoor).

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

2 Likes

well noted, many thanks,
please provide distributor or partners contacts if any in middle east !!

tech.query: 1-can we connect 2 gateways to one system? and be monitored through the same interface and dashboard??
2-is the interface monitoring program free charge? or there is annual subscription ?

kindly provide me the answers as soon as possible specially the distributor or partners info.

We do not have a distributor in the Middle East, however we ship there directly so you can order directly from https://store.ncd.io

Each Gateway hosts its own dashboard. These dashboards can be viewed individually. Viewing data from multiple gateways on a single dashboard would required a cloud service of some type which would require a monthly fee. If this is something you are interested in I would highly recommend ubidots.com. We have some articles on that here:
NCD Blog | Learn about IoT Hardware, Software & Interfaces

Thank you,
Travis