Which Wireless modem should I get?

I expect to use several devices to do this design for my environment, as shown in the image below.

1. IoT Long Range Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor
  2. MQTT Gateway - Wi-Fi Micro Gateway for MQTT
  3. 900HP-S3B Long Range Wireless Mesh Modem with USB Interface or 802.15.4 Long Range Wireless Modem with USB Interface

I have a few questions:

1. Is my configuration architecture correct?
  2. Can Sensor(S2) transfer data directly to Gateway(G1)?
  3. Can Sensor (S1) transfer data to Gateway (G1) via Modem (M1)?
  4. Which Modem should I buy? Or are the two actually the same in this configuration? Below is the picture.

Hi,

Your diagram looks good to me.

This is the modem you would want to use for Enterprise series wireless devices:

I do not know.
But this device doesn’t seem to meet my needs.
I don’t need to capture data via USB, I need to extend the sensor’s signal and automatically transmit it to MQTT Gateway.
It seems to serve this purpose from its description page. But it comes in two models and I’m not sure how to match them.
https://store.ncd.io/product/900hp-s3b-long-range-wireless-mesh-modem-with-usb-interface/

The USB Modem can just be powered on and will act as a repeater. It does not have to be connected to the USB port of a computer.

When purchasing just make sure you order it with the same wireless interface frequency you purchased for the Sensors/MQTT Gateway.

Thanks for your reply.
But that’s my main problem, I don’t know which one to buy (A or B) on the attached image

option A is designed to work with sensors.