The following instructions do not work for my Windows 7 64-bit OS with LabVIEW 2016 64-bit set up.
Is this because the LabVIEW is 64-bit?
- Download Instrument driver ZIP file from ProXR-labview-driver-v3
- Extract this file and Copy ProXR folder.
- Paste this Folder in the instr.lib folder in your LabVIEW installation folder.
Download Instrument driver 2011 ZIP file from ProXR-labview-driver-v3.2.rar_
If you are looking for USB, RS485, RS232 relay controller exe you can find it over here Ncdio-ProXR-Relay-Tester-v2.0.0.rar_
Example: For LabVIEW 2015 32bit installation on a 64 bit Windows environment, paste it in following path,
C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2015\instr.lib
- Restart your LabVIEW software.
- Your ProXR instrument driver can now be accessed from block diagram by right clicking and selecting Instrument I/O -> Instrument drivers.