Triggering condition of Industrial Wireless Activity Detector

Hi. I have recently purchased a new one. I come across some problem and I try reading some material from community and then find out a post - it was about the difference between activity detector and asset monitor.

Activity Detector
Send data after the interval. Even if there is no activity it will still send the periodic data.
And send data when an activity is detected

I was expecting the sensor keeps sending out the data according to the rule mentioned above. I keep swinging the sensor in different directions after the iteration#1 but no response at all.

After 1x mins I am not sure if the Labview is still working so I switch to use Alpha Station.
I swing the sensor hard. Reading comes out. And then I swing again. No more incoming.

May I know where might go wrong? Should I set something somewhere to update the sensor behaving as same as

Send data after the interval. Even if there is no activity it will still send the periodic data.
And send data when an activity is detected

Activity sensor works like this

1. it sends data after a fixed user-defined interval
  2. when the acceleration goes above user set threshold

One the acceleration goes above user-set threshold, it will send a message and then go back to sleep till the next regular data transmission interval.

So during a 10 min interval it can send max two msg and min one msg.