Sensor Not Connecting Properly

I’m getting this error off a micro gateway device when trying to reconfigure a particular temp/humidity sensor:

[{“problem”:“Failed to fetch device list”,“message”:{“message”:“Non 200 response”,“err”:0,“data”:""}},{“problem”:“Failed to fetch device list”,“message”:{“message”:“Non 200 response”,“err”:0,“data”:""}},{“problem”:“Failed to fetch device list”,“message”:{“message”:“Non 200 response”,“err”:0,“data”:""}}]

Is this something I can fix? I’ve tried on multiple occasions with two different gateways and it always fails. It will appear in the device list and even say it’s been successfully configured but it will provide the above error.

Thanks

1 Like

Try a factory reset to the Gateway. To do this open the lid on the gateway. Press and hold the CFG Button until the LED turns Blue, then release the CFG Button. Once the LED is flashing Blue press and hold the CFG button again, hold the CFG button until the LED stops flashing Blue(turns solid Blue or turns off), then release the button. The gateway will reboot and will be in factory default. Let me know if that corrects the issue or not.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

1 Like

@TravisE_NCD_Technica that did the trick, thanks!

2 Likes