Relay Power On Memory Commands

Hello,

I have a ZUXPSR16xPROXR. For some reason my store at power up commands aren’t working anymore through the Web-i console. ‘254,42,0’ or ‘254,42,1’ or ‘254,42,2’ no longer return ‘85’ and are not functioning properly after a power cycle. All other non-memory commands appear to be functioning fine through the Web-i console. Do you have any way to reset the memory or diagnose this problem? At one time this function did work but stopped.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Is this a new board that you’re adding the funcitonality to or an older board where this functionality stopped working?

Does the board return any data when this command is sent?

Hi Jacob,

This is an older board where this functionality stopped working. I don’t use this command often, but I did get an 85 response previously and am no longer getting a response.

-Nick

Hi Jacob,

Do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Nick,

Apologies I didn’t see your reply. Does the board respond properly to any other commands such as the relay turn on/off command?

If it does and it is just this command that stopped functioning then all that I can say is it may be an issue where the memory for that data has been corrupted.

The only other thing I can recommend to try is to use the API wrappers to send the command: 170, 3, 254, 42, 0, 213.

You can also try Base Station: Start - ncd.io
Connect to the board > ProXR Enhanced Relay Control Command Set > Relay Status and Powerup (button along the bottom).

If neither Alpha station or the API wrapper will work the only thing I can recommend is an RMA: NCD Login - ncd.io so our engineers can take a look at the device and repair it.