Question With Interfacing

Hello. I apologize for the lack of knowledge question but I recently acquired a wireless motion sensor here:

From the description I was under the impression I’d be able to interface a bunch of ways, including connecting directly to a PC or raspberry pi. However everything I’m reading online seems to be saying I need some sort of modem or gateway to actually get the data from the sensor. Is there a way to do direct connections? Or am I missing a piece to get this all hooked up and transmitting? Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will need a reciever. sensors send data over wireless, and you can use receivers with USB, RS232,RS485, Ethernet, Modbus etc to connect to a PC.