PRO XR relays 16 using Labview

I have one ProXR 16 channel board and one 16 channels expansion board. I am using labview program. I saw couple of examples but like to find out where all the commands are added on the software. Also, I can not open Instrument I/O —> iNSTRUMENT DRIVER ……> PROXR LABVIRE DRIVER V3. I can’t move the vi to the block panel.
My application is " Turn all 32 relays ON (or16 and 16) and leave it on for 15 minutes and then turn them OFF.
Do I have to use ALL six commands (for example: TX 170 3 254 108 0 23) to turning relays OFF and ON or PARTIALLY. I believe, I have to initialize, turning ON, turning OFF relays, read the relay status VIs. You can send me an email at kohlid_4@hotmail.com.
Thanks
Deepak

_

I have one ProXR 16 channel board and one 16 channels expansion board. I am using labview program. I saw couple of examples but like to find out where all the commands are added on the software. Also, I can not open Instrument I/O —> iNSTRUMENT DRIVER ……> PROXR LABVIRE DRIVER V3. I can’t move the vi to the block panel.

_

Can you please share a screenshot of the step at which you are stuck. Moreover, which LabVIEW version are you using?

My application is " Turn all 32 relays ON (or16 and 16) and leave it on for 15 minutes and then turn them OFF.
Do I have to use ALL six commands (for example: TX 170 3 254 108 0 23) to turning relays OFF and ON or PARTIALLY. I believe, I have to initialize, turning ON, turning OFF relays, read the relay status VIs.

The hardware timers present on the board only support controlling a single relay from 1 timer. Since you want to switch multiple relays ON and OFF at once, you will need to add this timer functionality in code. The example “Relay on off all selectable bank” satisfies your requirement. Note that if you set the bank input as 0, it will switch ON/OFF all the relays in all the banks.
Yes you will have to initialize the port, turn relays ON, wait for 15 min and then turn Off the relays. Reading the status is meant to check if the relays actually switched or not and can be used for confirmation if added verification is required.

I am Using Labview 17 and here is the picture where I am trying to open the driver and drag it to the block diagr

am but I can’t place it on the block diagram.

It looks like you have not properly extracted the instrument driver folder in the library folder of your LabVIEW installation.
You have to extract the zip file, and then copy the folder present inside (named: ProXR) into the library folder.