Predictive Maintenance Sensor broadcasting 2 records

I have a pretty strange issue. I am currently running 11 sensors, 10 of them are functioning exactly as expected. However sensor # 11 consistently sends 2 broadcasts 10 seconds apart. I have tried doing a factory reset and reconfiguring the sensor twice with the same result.

I have noticed also that all of the vibration data is 0. If it was a software issue I would guess that it would happen with at least a few of the other sensors also.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Jeff,
Sensor has inbuilt retires and after sending a message it waits for ACK from the modem. if it does not get ACK in time it retransmits the packet.

The vibration doesn’t seem to work. can you check probe connections ?

Thanks

All of the connections are clean and tight, nothing is damaged or kinked. The sensor and the modem are both in the same room 10’ apart, so the signal is excellent at 119 dBm.

Here is a shot of the configuration:

can you swap the vibration probe with a different sensor and see if problem follows.

I have no idea what the heck happened but it’s working now. All I did was write the configuration (again) after getting the screen shot and then hit the reset button. I guess the gremlin got bored with it.

Thanks for the help, I’ll let you know if it starts happening again.