PR55-66A Wiring Diagram

Hello @Bhaskar, sorry to bother you again but have you published a wiring diagram for the PR55-66A soil moisture sensor. I can’t find it in the documentation. Our SDI probe doesn’t have an M12 connector, just GND, PWR, and DATA.

Sure thing
M12 Connection Info

1 POWER +Ve
2 SENSOR POWER
3 SIGNAL
4 GND / NEUTRAL
5 POWER -Ve

ACCLIMA
1 POWER +Ve – Input 12V supply
2 SENSOR POWER RED
3 SIGNAL BLUE
4 GND / NEUTRAL WHITE
5 POWER -Ve

1 Like

I am seeing now, that the PR55-66A is a 1 channel sensor. We were hoping to test it with an Aquacheck probe with multiple sensors, still SDI-12 though. Are we out of luck?

We make a 3-channel version of this product as well.
Does this probe has multiple probes inside it?
How does it work?

Yes, multiple sensors in the probe. As I understand it, SDI-12 is capable of addressing up to 62 sensors on a single channel. When I purchased the PR55-66A with the SDI interface, I assumed you were able to handle digital addressing, but I didn’t research it much before purchasing. Any chance this could be accommodated?

I am curious what the device is reading from the probe right now. All of the readings are 0, so it’s not likely it’s actually reading any of the sensors in the probe.

By default, we only read address 0.
Tes, we can build firmware that can read multiple addresses.
if you want you can send a sensor and the unit to us, and we will upgrade the firmware and test it for you.

1 Like

Would you care to email me? Are you able to see my email address in the profile? Or do you have an email address I could message you at?

i can be reached at bhaskar@ncd.io