NCD Alpha Station

Hi.
Can we use Alpha Station to crate sensor topology ?

Hi Martin,
Please provide more detailed information about what you are trying to accomplish.
Thanks,
Ryan

If we want to set up a mesh topology can we accomplish that with Alpha station?

Hi Martin,
Our mesh devices do not require any kind of setup. Mesh topology is automatic, it is only necessary to make sure all devices are communicating using the same security keys and network IDs. We do this for you prior to shipment, you can change this in Alpha Station, but this is not recommended until you have some experience with our devices (as it will break communications entirely until all devices are properly configured with the exact same new settings).
Thanks,
Ryan

So, if i need to change the topology i can do this with Alpha Station? If i make some notwork changes can i output it in some file/code form?

The topology is automatically managed by the hardware, you do not do this in Alpha Station or any other software. Devices automatically link up and form a mesh network and self-heal when moved to other locations, so topology is automatically managed. Only a few advanced settings are supported in Alpha Station, which should not be changed during the learning process.
Hope this helps.
Ryan

But i’m looking for a way to change the topology. Is there any way to do that?

Can we somehow make changes in to the hardware code, to change the topology?