I just received my MQTT Micro Gateway and I am having trouble connecting to it.
I am using the setup guide and out of 20+ attempts I have only been able to connect to it twice and when I did it could not connect to the cloud based on the Ubidots setup guide (red blink LED)
When trying to reset the gateway to factory setup I have only been able to achieve rainbow twice, but I have been able to get it to return to blinking blue. I did notice two capacitors touching in the shown photo, but this may not have an effect.
Here is a list of things I have tried:
- Restarting computer (3 times)
- Forgetting network device
- Resetting gateway to factory setup (multiple times)
- Google chrome and Internet Explore
- Removing power from gateway and restoring power
Am I doing something wrong by chance? Thank you.