LabView app/Vi code which connects to the I2C bridge of UMFT230XB (breakout modules)

I want to control and monitor from control panel in LabView the device EMC2305 via I2C bridge UMFT230XB (breakout modules). Is there any LabView app/Vi code which connects to the I2C bridge of UMFT230XB (breakout modules). Any help in this regard is highly appreciated

no we do not have labview drivers

Thank you for your fast reply. I have another question
I do not see Microchip RPM PWM Fan Controller device EMC2305 in the “AnyI2C” panel list of devices for I2C communication? Is there a simple step-by-step tutorial how to add device EMC2305?

this guide might help

1. The guide does not provide any clue how to add non-NCD device EMC2305 to the list of device in the “AnyI2C” device list. Presently the panel is fixed to 167 NCD devices.
  2. The repository mentioned in the guide contains code which has not been updated since 2019.
  3. Can you name/point to the portion of AnyI2C code or file in the program folders which needs to be edited with non-NCD device EMC2305 I2C communication address?
  4. I thought UMFT230XB with FT230X USB bridge to I2C would be a solution for our new product, but it seems to me that AnyI2C is only for NCD devices.

My question remains not answered.