IP Relay with a quick activation

Hello
I am working with Contact Closure Over IP 2-Channel 5-Amp. Part number is MirCR25_MCNET. This is my first time using a product like this.
My problem is I have one of the two relays that trips for a millasec every 30 minutes for no reason. We have watched the transmitter board and it is not activating the receiver when this occurs. I am not sure what is causing this issue.

I recommend disconnecting everything from the input board except for power and Ethernet to see if the problem persists. If it does try powering down the input board completely and see if the problem persists.

Also please provide photos of the input board and relay board during this testing for verification.

Thank you for the help.
I disconnected the wires going to relay 2 which was having the issue and it appears to have stopped triggering. When I connect it back it starts triggering again.

What will fix this issue?

It depends on what is causing the input to float.

It could be just the wire grounding out somewhere or the leads bridging near one end or the other.

Its possible that its static electricity build-up from the environment energizing a long wire leading to the input. If this is the case then you would need to shorten the wire or use a wire with better shielding. You could also try a ferrite clamp to try and normalize the signal.

Its also possible that the wire leading to input 2 is run near a power wire/cable and is being energized through that. The fix for this would be to re-run the wire to avoid going near any power wires/cables.

It also could just be that the device sending the signal is bouncing around. In that case you would need to troubleshoot that device.