Industrial IoT Wireless Vibration & Temperature Sensor V2 MEMS : How can I get data along time domain in Python

hello community I am from Costa Rica and I am a student doing an intership for a small techcompany and I would like to get your advice in how can I configure this sensor (Industrial IoT Wireless Vibration & Temperature Sensor V2 MEMS ) I would like to know how can I configurate python and understand how python gets the data of the time domain to be analyze properly within the frequency domain.
Additionally, I would like to know how can I configurate the hexadecimal command of the data transmission in the time domain.

Hi,
I will recommend checking out the sensor manual.

This sensor supports multiple mode.

python example code can be found here

Thanks

Is it in this part of the code where python gets the data in the time domain?

Yup, this is the part which will parse time domain data.

Is the time domain code in Python only receiving RMS acceleration data? Or how can I get different data than RMS acceleration.

here is an example

in this example we are parsing and storing time domain data in a CSV.

1 Like

How can I get data of aceleration in peak ? This is to apply to it the FFT to the time domain data.

sensors sends raw data and you will need pass through FFT engine.

Bhaskar I really want to thank you for the Support and time you invested in answering my questions. You have no idea how helpful those answer were to my internership development. I just want to say thank you.

1 Like