IFTTT I/O interface?

Hello everyone! i’ve just discovered NCD and i love what i see so far!
I am an alarm and integration engineer in the UK, i’ve recently been playing with IFTTT as i’d like to be able to offer integration options with things such as phillips hue and hive heating to my lower end customers.
Sadly the alarm systems I install don’t have any native IFTTT integration, so i’m looking for a hardware I/O which integrates with IFTTT.
below are a list of my requirements and preferences.
requirement: at least 4 inputs and 4 outputs. Preferably 8 of each.
Preference: Lan connection (I much prefer lan vs wifi)
requirement: powered by 12vdc or less.
Requirement: around £30-50 to make it profitable for me to sell to my customers. I would consider options of higher price but it certainly needs to be less than £100.

I’ve had a look around the products but there are so many to choose from! i was thinking maybe i could get one of the controllers that has a few onboard GPIOs - and then for jobs where i need more, i could use i2c expansion boards and charge the customer accordingly.

Thanks in advance!
Luke.

Hi Luke,

This is going to be the closest thing we have to your requirements:

It has 4 relay outputs 4 digital contact closure inputs and can be purchased with the optional IFTTT interface.

Unfortunately we do not have anything right now with an Ethernet interface and I don’t think we will have anything for that anytime soon.

Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott