How to read wireless sensors and control wireless relays from PC over ethernet

I need to wirelessly read temperature and humidity from multiple locations within a warehouse…
I also need to wirelessly control relays, in two separate locations, within the same warehouse.
I would like to read/control these from a computer via local ethernet. The computer will read/control using custom software I will create.

Here are the products I think I need to accomplish this…

PR49-24A, IoT Long Range Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor .
…with XBP9B-DMUT-002, Long-Range Wireless Mesh XBee-Pro® U.FL Communications Module.

PR60-8_R120PL, High-Power Relay Controller 1-Channel + 8 Channel ADC ProXR Lite .
…with XBP9B-DMST-002, Long-Range Wireless Mesh XBee-Pro® Communications Module .

PR55-17B, Industrial IoT Wireless to Ethernet Modem .
…with XBP9B-DMUT-002, Long-Range Wireless Mesh XBee-Pro® U.FL Communications Module.

Will these items allow me to access the temperature devices, and control the relay devices, via the ethernet Modem, from a PC on the same ethernet ?

I also am considering adding this device for configuration of products…
U900HP-S3BMSR_ZIGMO_API, 900HP-S3B Long Range Wireless Mesh Modem with USB Interface.

Thanks,
Doug

Hi Doug,

Yes, this hardware would enable you to control relays and monitor temperature/humidity as desired. I would however highly recommend investigating Node-Red when developing your software as we have libraries available that would significantly reduce your development time. Or you could even use our Enterprise Gateway to act as the server computer, it would replace the Ethernet modem and USB modem as well.

I have an example node-red flow here for controlling relays wirelessly on this platform:

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

I have received the afore-mentioned components…

My intent is to read the temperature devices via the Ethernet Modem, which is working perfectly, and then be able to control the individual relay boards via the same Ethernet Modem as well.

The Ethernet Modem connects in “Alpha Station”, but does not connect in “NCD Base”.
One of the relay boards will connect when I use the USB Modem on a physical serial port with “NCD Base”… (Not sure why, but the other relay board will not connect in the same way)…

What might I be doing wrong?
Is it not possible to control the relays through the Ethernet Modem?
If not, what are my options, other than using the USB Modem connected to a serial port on the computer.

Thanks,
Doug

PR60-8_R120PL, High-Power Relay Controller 1-Channel + 8 Channel ADC ProXR Lite .
…with XBP9B-DMST-002, Long-Range Wireless Mesh XBee-Pro® Communications Module .

PR55-17B, Industrial IoT Wireless to Ethernet Modem .

Since no answer to previous query, should I assume that I will need to add to each of the relay boards, a “PR55-22, WiFi Communications Module”, and access each individually via WiFi using two assigned TCPIP addresses ?

Thanks,
Doug