Fusion 48 Channel Board Power Issue

Hi, had an issue with my Fusion 48 channel SPDT w/16 GPIO today where it seemed like power to the lower PCB was lost or not getting a full 12V. The relays on banks 1 and 2 were switching fine but banks 3-6 would not. (I’m using a 12V, 3A Power Supply by the way which has been working well for about 2 1/2 years now.) As I was getting ready to test the 12V power input on the lower board, I noticed the LEDs were coming and going on banks 3 and 4 very faintly. As soon as I put my volt meter across the 12V terminal the power kicked back in and it showed 12V. All seems to be working now, but I’m wondering if it might be a faulty power terminal. Any thoughts?

It could be a connection issue at the terminal, I would check it carefully. Your controller is still under warranty if you prefer to send it in, we will be glad to look at it for you. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I have swapped the controller out for 1 we were preparing for another location for now to bench it and check the terminal connections. I will get back with you if we need to send it in.