Drawing discrepancy PR60-8_R120PL

Hi all,

I am attempting to create a 3D model to represent the PR60-8_R120PL in an assembly. I am finding that depending on what dimensions I add I get different locations… For this part if I add the values on the left I get 4.535" and if I add up the values on the right I get 4.9" when it should be 4.55" according to the overall dimension. On the horizontal direction I get a similar issue with 2.95" vs 3". I am concerned with the pitch of the holes and the distance from the edge of the board.

Thanks,

Zack

Hi Zack,

To be honest this board was designed in very old PCB CAD software we no longer utilize. It was perfectly fine for PCB design but its mechanical drawing features were terrible and very “finicky” to use. I would highly recommend taking measurements from a board in hand.

Hi Travis,

Unfortunately this isn’t possible as I need to know whether or not it will fit in the system I am designing ahead of ordering it and so don’t have the board in hand. If you have some stock I would greatly appreciate it being measured/the drawing being up issued to show the mounting dimensions

Thanks,

Zack

Width of the board is 75mm. Length is 115mm. Height from bottom of PCB to top of relay is approximately 30mm.

Hi Travis,

Thanks for getting back to me, would you be able to provide me with the gerber file so I am able to measure things like the hole positions which are critical for me

Hi Zack,

Sorry, we do not provide the Gerber files.

Hi Travis,

Are you able to measure each of the holes from the edge of the board using the Gerber files? Or could I have just the mechanical Gerber

Hi Travis,

Have you had a chance to look into this for me?

Hi @zackc

I sent a request to a design engineer here to get measurements for you but I did not hear back. I will send over another request.

I would recommend getting the board in hand and basing your design off your own measurements. I think that is the best solution.

Hi Travis,

I really appreciating you chasing this for me. I will add provision for an adapter plate if you don’t hear back