Does the UXP 16-Channel 12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter Expansion Board have a built in temperature sensor?

I noticed that the 16-Channel 8-Bit/12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter + XR Expansion Port has a built in temperature sensor and is shared with analog input number 8. I was wondering if the UXP 16-Channel 12-Bit Analog to Digital Converter Expansion Board also has a built in temperature sensor as well. If not, which temperature sensor is used in the XR Expansion version?

Thanks,
Dalton

Hi Dalton,

The 16 channel main board does not have an on board Temperature sensor. Can you tell me where you read this?

The expansion board does not have a temperature sensor either.

It was mentioned on the product page under A/D Conversion. It states: “one temperature sensor is built into the board, shared with analog input number 8”.

Thank you for pointing that out. I will have this information on the product page corrected as it is not accurate.

We offer some temperature sensors here which can be connected to the inputs for temperature monitoring:
https://store.ncd.io/?fwp_product_search=temperature%20sensor&fwp_product_type=accessories