Contact Closure Email Generator

I am trying to configure this to work with bluehost.com as my email provider but not having any luck. is it possible they are not supported?

Try setting the port setting to 26.

I tried that, no luck. Iā€™ve tried 465 and 587 too. Our website is www.liquidlevel.com. Iā€™ve tried mail.liquidlevel.com and server.liquidlevel.com but also no luck. I changed and verified my password several times too.

Hi Joe,

I found this documentation from bluehost:
https://www.bluehost.com/help/article/email-application-setup

Youā€™d want the info under without SSL/TLS. You might have to change settings to get this to work. I recommend reaching out to bluehost for support on this. Let them know the authentication will be with username and password only(no TLS).

Now that Gmail has removed the ā€œless secure applicationā€ option and now requires an app password to satisfy dual authentication requirements, does this device still work with gmail? Another issue that I may be struggling with is that it looks like gmail requires SSL or TLS (reference last post Oct. 2020), not password only. Is there a current list of smtp servers that are known to work. Iā€™m not having much success with outlook either.

i will recommend checking out this video

I have performed all the steps in this video and was not able to get an email. Do you have a screenshot of the recommended email client settings?

I have double checked all my settings, tried all the ports listed in the discusstion, and set up a new gmail account to try the 2 factor authentication fresh, as outlined in the video. I still am unable to get this device to send an email. What else can I verify and what are my next steps? I really need to get this device opperatioinal for a customer. Please advise.

I was finally able to get emails generated using smtp.gmail.com, port 587, and the username and app password as outlined in the video. I had tried all ports on my google workspace account, but not on the new free gmail account. For some reason it works on the free account with port 587, but not on Google Workspace.