Can the Enterprise IIoT Gateway Lite be accessed remotely?

I plan to install the IIoT gateway and sensors on a remote factory (Potentially even in a different country) Is there a way I can access my gateway via SSH / Access the node red to update the sensor configuration without being nearby to connect to it via local wifi / ethernet. Would Ngrok / other tunneling solutions work? Are there tutorials to make this possible?

I would very highly recommend looking at the Atrium Gateway here:

It allows you to configure settings for the sensors through a web interface. It also allows for remote access via a cloud flare tunnel we host for you at no cost so you can access that web interface remotely and adjust settings on the sensors.

Thats good to know, but given i already purchased the regular Enterprise IIoT Gateway. Could i setup my own cloudflare tunnel