I have a I2C Converter with Dual Serial to 8-Port Hardware I2C - store.ncd.io Master Device connected with USB to my laptop. However, when I connect my device and try to run alpha station, I face a problem I am not able to solve.
Alpha station finds the device on the COM-port, so I can choose COMport 5 and then click on okey. But afterwards I see this window and nothing happens anymore :
When I click on Sensor View and Setup I get an error and when I click on Communications Recovery, I see also an error.
Some additional comments :
- Alpha station works without problem when I run it together with a Megamodem and environmental sensor.
- The light of the USB adapter is always flashing red
- It is not the baud rate because I changed the baud rate several times to 9600 and back to 115200.
- I tried it also on another laptop and I had the same problem which reduces the probability of firewall issues.
- I use Alpha station 22.214.171.124
- I have a Hall effect sensor I want to use with the MasterDevice
Thank you for your help