ZUSB USB LED light not lighting up

So I have an 8 channel SPDT USB ProXR Relay Controller but it wasnt working. So I bought a 16 channel ProXR Relay Controller however I didn’t purchase a new ZUSB. I’m still using the same ZUSB and also the new 16 channel relay controller. When I connect the Mini USB from the 16 channel relay controller to my PC, the TX and RX LED lights light up 4 times and then go off and the USB LED light doesn’t flash at all.

I’ve tried updating the driver by following the guide on http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm and that didn’t work either. I am leaning towards the idea that this ZUSB module interface is malfunctioning. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you

We would be more than happy to look at it if you want to send it in. You might try on another computer if you have one available. But we are happy to repair it for you also. You can contact DeeAnn at orders@ncd.io and she can help you further. The problem you describe could be hardware related. We have definitely seen the same problem when there is a driver related problem.
Thanks,
Ryan

Thank you for you help Ryan! I will reach out to DeeAnn and see if I can send it in and get it repaired.

Francisco

No problem, let us know if you need anything else.
Thanks,
Ryan