What software is used for data collection?

I hope you are well, I tell you that together with the company where I work we want to implement these sensors, but we do not know what kind of software can be used to store the data.
If someone could guide us on that subject, I would be very grateful.

Hi @juan12 Thank you for contacting us, sure I recommend you take a look at the Enterprise IIoT Gateway:

Note: We offer other versions with cellular connectivity and more capacity in CPU and RAM memory:

Both versions of this Enterprise IIoT Gateway run Node-RED as a service. Node-RED is a visual, intuitive, open-source programming tool. Since Node-RED is open-source, you can use it without any monthly fees.

We offer a Node-RED library that simplifies communication and configuration for the NCD wireless sensor line.

With Node-RED, you can create a basic flow to store sensor data to a CSV file. This file can be stored locally (in the gateway’s memory) or through Node-RED data can also be sent to the cloud (like Google Sheets, InfluxDB, MongoDB or another database).

You can also take a look at The Industrial IoT Wireless to USB Modem or the Industrial IoT Wireless Ethernet Modem:

Connect any of these modems to your PC’s USB or Ethernet port to enable wireless communication with NCD sensors and access their data, then Install and run Node-RED on your PC to create a basic flow for logging sensor data to a CSV file or sending it to the cloud (like Google Sheets, InfluxDB, SQL or another database).

We offer a helpful article that provides a step-by-step guide on sending NCD sensor data to Google Sheets:

Take a look and let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Eduardo M.