Web Relay not working, still able to ping it

We ordered the “Ethernet Communications Module Web Page WebRelay Interface (ProXR Version)”, twice.
FIrst & 2nd time the Web interface stopped from working approximately a day after setting a static IP address to it.
I’m still able to ping the NIC but I do not see anything when going to the NIC IP using a browser, tried different browsers & all with no luck.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance

Have you set a password for web browser access?

No password. We only made the NIC static.
No IP conflict on site, able to ping, but when using any browser I get:
“Can’t reach this page. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND”

Hi Bryan,

I believe you are also discussing this matter with Jacob via email/our ticketing system. I am going to let him assist you. He was the co developer of that device and will be of more help than I can be.

If you need anything though please let me know.
Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Once again I’m having issues with the relays. Both Ethernet Communications Module I bought do not hold the static IP and I can’t turn on any of the relays anymore.
I’ve reset the configuration, I even isolated the relay with a PC using a different router & I have the same issues.

Can I schedule a call with someone so I can troubleshoot this with someone live?

I’ve spend too much $ on this setup & it only worked a handful of times. Thank you

Hi Bryan,

You can request a phone call at https://ncd.io/contact-us/schedule-an-appointment/