Programming for Time Activated Relay 24

i just received my Time Activated Relay 24, and i was wondering if there is a faster way to set the events rather than creating it 1 by 1 , as it might take me forver to do so, is there any way or somone who can do for me a simple program to load in it so it runs the way i want,

the project im working on reqires controlling 20 relays which will be connected to lights , it have to run in a sequence with some delay between each other ,
i.e
1 on, 2 on, 3 on, 4 on, 1 off, 5 on, 2 off, 6 on, 3 off, and so on, with delay of 30 seconds between each event

I’m not sure there is a simple way to do that with the taralist controller. It wasn’t really designed with that sort of use case in mind. Generally it is used to turn thinks on/off a few times per day like a break alarm in a factory. For what you are describing if you wanted this to run 24 hours 7 days a week and need to trigger a change every 30 seconds you would need to create a lot of events to make that work.

thanx for your reply :slight_smile:
i guess i will need some time doing that input :sweat_smile:

it would be nice to create such a controller, where its based on timers rather than specific time, or even add the option of creating a sequence of event and select the time frame and whether it repeats the sequence or loops it

www.serialporttool.com use to offer a software program called relay timer that was compatible with our boards. I believe it had the capabilities like you’ve described but I’m not sure they are still in business. You could check with them to see if you can purchase that software from them.

thanx a lot Travis :slight_smile:

for now i managed to do it manually, i did separate logs for each light according to my schedule, and the tool was quiet helpful in having the option of copying the event (so relay details and functions are the same) then i alter the time accordingly , and saved them separately to avoid any confusion , then i combined all the logs using notepad and loaded it back to the controller, it is working fine now :pray:

it was total of 1026 events and took maybe 4 hours to do so :sweat_smile:

1 Like