PR55-20A & NCD Industrial IoT Edge Computer LTE Cellular WiFi Ethernet compatibility

Hello

I am looking to buy PR55-20A & NCD Industrial IoT Edge Computer LTE Cellular WiFi Ethernet gateway

Could you kindly confirm if they are compatible with each other and if any other accessories required(such as power supply etc? and provide part numbers) I am looking to send the data to AWS over MQTT.

Could you also provide the lead times to UK with shipping costs and price of item? I have emailed your sales team, never heard back. I am looking to build a rapid prototyping. Our purchasing teams want to know if you also have distributor in UK which we can buy this directly from.

I am looking to trial these 2 units and see how the results and if successful will order more. Hopefully you can advise.

Thank you
Mithun

Hi,

Yes, those products are compatible.

The IoT Edge Computer is capable of reporting sensor telemetry to AWS and comes with a Node-Red flow already which supports connecting to AWS.

Our current lead time is 3-5 business days from order placement to shipment. We cannot provide accurate shipping estimates for international orders. However I highly recommend UPS shipping rather than US Post office for all international orders.

We do not have distributors in the UK or Europe, however we ship there on a regular basis so you can order from our online store.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Thank you

Best regards
Mithun