Not receiving signal from sensor

I am new to using NCD sensors/modems combos.
I received my Environmental Sensor and Ethernet modem yesterday. I watched the video that shows how to get two components sets up to do a quick test to ensure that both are working.

• Modem is connected to my NETGEAR switch and us using DHCP
  • Sensor is in same room by keeping it over 12 feet away from modem because video mentioned that if modem and sensor are close to each other, using antenna could wash the signal.
  • Opened sensor box and turned on the switch

I have also installed latest version of Alpha station on my Windows 10 workstation.
As per instructions in the video, I can see ethernet modem show up correctly in alpha station.
The sensor does not show up in Alpha station. I waited for about 30 minutes, it still did not show. Then I pushed “RST” button on sensor, this time an entry showed up in Alpha station but there is no identification of it. I assumed that it is the sensor. I waited for a very long time to see if any data will show up in Alpha station, no luck. I let it in this state all nigh long. Still no data.
Is there something I am missing in set up or the sensor is faulty?
One thing I can confirm, I used “RST”/“CFG” sequence combo to check if sensor is responding at all. I did manage to get into configuration UI in Alpha station for this sensor. But it was also very unstable. I had to try multiple times to even get this configuration to work. I did not change anything in sensor configuration after I managed to launch it.

Thanks

Hi,
I will recommend using node red instead alpha station.

Thanks

I did finally managed to get it work with Alpha Station.

Thanks