Not receiving data via modem from light sensor

I’ll tag one of the developers of Alpha Station. @ryan could you take a look at this?

Are there any updates on this?
Ryan (National Control Devices)

Mar 19, 10:11 -05

Hi Elijah,
I have forwarded your ticket to Jacob, who should be able to help you further on this.
Thanks,
Ryan

Hi Elijah,
I have also seen this happen, a senior software developer will be looking into this soon. I have seen this happen when other devices in the area are transmitting during configuration. Please shut down all devices in the area and click the “Read Sensor Configuration (Forced) button” to see if it recovers. I have not been able to resolve this 100% of the time. The LabVIEW software may be required for device configuration (see product pages) until we can get a resolution for this.
Thanks,
Ryan

Hi,
If you want you can also use our Labview UI for testing and debugging.
It also has data logging and data exporting capabilities.

Thanks

Has there been any fix for this? I am having the same issue with a 4-20 ma sensor. From what I can see, the Labview option is a bit expensive to get these configured.

Hi,
labview run time is available for free. you dont need the entire labview software.

Thanks

I am working on installing the Labview runtime. The notes say I need a Wireless to USB Router. I am using a Wireless to ethernet router (PR55-17B). Will this work also?

Yes, it will work with ethernet as well.

Well I downloaded and installed the 3 NI Links provided. Tried to run the application and it can’t find the runtime dll. Any install tricks for LabView that I don’t know about?

can you share the link of the run time you installed ?

is it coming with any error ?

i believe alpha station has been fixed, you can use it as well.

I downloaded the Labview runtime as well as the VISA driver and serial Driver from links provided here:

install this one
http://www.ni.com/download/labview-run-time-engine-2017-sp1/7191/en/

its for 2017 SP1.

That version worked. Thank you Kindly!