Ncd mpc23008 tcp/ip

Looks like my desk during development of this product! Also, I have a 16 port version if you run out of ports :slight_smile:! If it helps, you can chain multiple relay boards to a single I2C port, also, be sure to use the ProXR Enterprise driver built into the controller, it will give you some great high-level commands, like turn on a relay for a few minutes, or flash a relay, or toggle a relay state. Let me know if you have questions!
Ryan

Thank you!! :slight_smile: . I do need more then 8 ports, but to have it build in a case, the 2 8-ports sitting on top will do just fine. Don’t mind having 2 IP addresses.

I know i can chain the relais boards together, but the boards will each go in a separate box. So one I2C port / box should do just fine for me. :slight_smile: I really love the NCD.io products. You have a succes formule up and running here! I’ll keep you guys updated!

Sounds great! Hope you enjoy, this setup is a ton of fun to experiment with, I use it all the time for tinkering on my desk!

To give you an update … ( time is hard these days, i work on a COVID hospital as a paramadic ).

Anyway, i successfully achieved a I2C connection with a quality cable of 7m long! :slight_smile: