NCD mesh Topology

Hi, i try to connect my DigiMesh modules with your’s Node-red library, but the Gateway node says: ‘‘No connection’’.
Can you help me?

Did we provide these DigiMesh modules? If not can you tell me where you obtained them and how they are connected to the computer running Node-Red?

I bought them from Digi international.
Basically, it represents Xbee module on breadboard, connected to PC via USB cable.
Xbee Board

Hi Martin,

Not trying to be rude or anything but have you purchased any products from us? If so can you provide your online order number?

Hi, on the original question of Xbee mesh. We bought an NCD counter and Gateway. We will likely buy more sensors.

Question: If for example the counter sensor runs on a power supply, will it still sleep between measurements? If not, we would then run some of the sensors on power supply for these to act as relay to the gateway. Is that possible?

From the description of mesh between gateways, does this mean that configuration of all sensors can be done from any gateway in the mesh?

We are looking into 50-100 sensors, can these be managed through one gateway? Or a couple of gateways, with one gateway close to our operations people, for them to do reconfigurations.

Thanks for a great product, we were up and running in no time and this 868 MHz RF has a really good reach.

We have only one Light sensor from you

Yes, by default the device will sleep when there is no input at counter.
Yes, you can disable the sleep mode and then it will stay awake all the time and will act as a mesh repeater.

checkout disable sleep mode
The max number of sensors will depend on how frequently each device is sending data.
If you are planning to use somewhere around 100 sensors we recommend this gateway

its always a good idea to have a couple of gateways if all sensors are in close proximity.

Thanks