Multiple NCD sensors reading is 25-30F when temp is 5F

Hi Travis, will do. I’m working from home today but will be in the warehouse tomorrow and will get you the data. I’ll also try all 5 and show them going from ambient (70-75F) where they seem to work fine and then into the freezer to show what happens. Thank you for digging in here!

Sounds good Rob. We definitely want to resolve this as it is a very promising product line. The cloud should buffer all data into a database for graphing so just let me know after you get the unit hooked up and I’ll take a look at the readings.

Hey Rob,

Confirmed I am getting readings on our cloud. I will monitor. Looks like readings are around 39-40F currently.

Hi guys, I tested the other units in multiple freezers and I think I’ve send you on a wild goose chase. The other readings look correct and can indeed get down to 0F. I’m very confused as I had an analog and digital thermometer sitting next to this one reading 5F while it was reporting 25F, but it actually seems like this freezer is not getting down to proper freezing temp and really was at 25-30+F. I’ll keep testing but I think this is just my user error.

@TravisE_NCD_Technica can you confirm all five devices have the correct soldering to ease my mind? I forget which one I sent an image of before.

@rob.barreca,

Yes, all devices shown have the PWR pads jumpered as they should.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott