Missing mechanical drawing for Ethernet relay board

I’m trying to obtain the mechanical drawing for a 4 way and 2 way Ethernet Relay Board with SSR’s. The only one that seems to be available is the one for an 8 way (SSR8xPL-MECH).

Hi,

Unfortunately those boards were designed just before a transmission to new PCB design CAD software and mechanical drawings were never completed.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hi,
How do I determine what the overall size of the PCB is as well as the mounting hole positions and mounting hole sizes?

Regards

Hi,

I can provide measurements of the PCB. Can you tell me which item you are interested in specifically?

Hi,
So the ones I’m interested in are:

1. Ethernet Relay Board with 2 x solid state relays - SSR2xPL
  2. Ethernet Relay Board with 4 x solid state relays - SSR4xPL

Hi,
Just to be clear the information I’m after, is the:

1. Physical size of the board?
  2. The diameter of the mounting holes?
  3. The position of the mounting holes?

This information is required for both types of relay boards
a. Ethernet Relay Board with 2 x solid state relays - SSR2xPL
b. Ethernet Relay Board with 4 x solid state relays - SSR4xPL

Thanks

Hi,

I apologize for the delayed response.

The SSR2xPL is 4" x 4". The SSR4xPL is 4" x 5". Mounting holes are 0.156" diameter(use standard #8 screw for mounting). All mounting holes are inset 0.175" from edge of board to center of mounting hole.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Thanks Travis,
One query. You say that the holes are 0.156" diameter for standard #8 screw. These aren’t compatible. So just checking that the holes are 0.156" diameter?

Thanks

Hi,

That is what our specs on the board show. I believe a #8 screw is a pretty tight fit if I remember right(another customer pointed that out).

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

It would be really helpful if you could generate at least a simple drawing that points out dimensions, giving dimensions like this is very unprofessional.

That said, Thank you your documentation lacks any hint of sizes. Hard to have mechanical engineers design to the board if you don’t provide this data.