MIRCC1_Serial Dimensions

What are the dimensions for this product? The description says it has break-away tabs to make it smaller but I couldn’t find any other information on dimensions.

Also is there a programming guide or something available so I can see the type of message the board sends when it detects a contact closure?

It’s the board on the left here:

Is there a doc that I can download that describes the push notification message format?

Finally, your website says you have these “in stock” but then other places it says you need to build to order. Which is it?

Here is the Push Notification guide:

A packet breakdown is there on page 8.

We have many devices built on the shelf and ready to ship, however if they are not on the shelf then we build them to order. General lead time is 2-3 business days from time of order to shipment.

Can I ask what you intend to do with this board?

need to send a push notification based on a circuit being energized. Since there is no relay built into the circuit today, we need to glom on the relay in parallel to the switch. So ideally, the relay would be part of the board, but we’re having that conversation separately. :slight_smile:

Also, is this the same format for the serial interface board?

Got it. I’ll let you and @Bhaskar discuss the integration of a relay into the board for that hardware requirement.

As far as software integration goes you say you want to send a push notification. Are you wanting to send an email, pop a notification on a phone, trigger software you are developing, etc?

All we need is a message that can be ingested by a serial port at 9600,8,N,1 or whatever.

In that case the Serial push notification board is probably the best candidate. I’ll let you and Bhaskar discuss adding the relay to the board.

What is the default serial port parameters, and how do I change them?

The default baud rate is 115200, byte size 8, parity none, stop bits 1, and no data flow control.

If you connect your device to a windows machine with base station you can use base station to configure the baud rate on your device using the Device Configuration button on the left once you connect.