Looking for the ADC/Relay linked control register

I am using the ZADSR165PROXR_ETHERNET Relay Board, and I’m experiencing a problem with Bank 1 getting reset intermittently, while Bank 2 functions fine. The only thing different is the 8 AD converters can be linked to the first 8 Relays (Bank 1), I need to know the Hex Binary commands to read this status register, that determines the link between ADC’s and Relay actions. But at this time I can’t seem to find any documentation on what those Commands are.

Hi,

Those commands are not documented anywhere, you will need to use the source code of Base Station to find them: https://media.ncd.io/20190207091118/BaseStationSource.zip

If you haven’t messed with those setting in Base Station its highly unlikely that they are active. You can check using Base Station.

More than likely its a bad TPIC chip (relay driver chip). Each TPIC chip controls up to relays (1 bank).

What are the loads being controlled by these relays? If its inductive is there a capacitor to mitigate inductive spikes?

Is the power supply for the relay controller being used to power anything else? If so what?