Hello NCD support team,
Our R&D team is interested to purchase one of your product “24-Channel DPDT Signal Relay Shield + 8 GPIO with IoT Interface”.
But there are some inquires that we are unsure about I2C port and 8GPIO Pins. Here are some questions to raise:
- Is this relay board can be controlled by I2C interface from our own MCU board, two way communication “Send signal and on/off the relays from our end”?
- What is the Built in I2C port usage for? Is it only for expending the I2C boards or can be used as control pins?
- how to connect to the 8-GPIO pins and how to use as? Do we need GP-IP board to communicate with them, or just can be used as control pins?
- Either I2C or 8-GPIO pins can be used with Main Controller boards for Relay control?
- Our purpose is to use our MCU to control the states of 24-Relays via I2C or GPIO pins. Can that be done?
Thanks for the support!