I need help with selecting a product that satisfies the following requirements:
- 4 channel DC switching relay
- WiFi 2.4GHz - I’d like to know the max range in open field conditions (requirement is 1000ft)
- I am implementing this product in field conditions, expect temperatures to max at 40degC, RH 90%, i.e. tropical conditions. Product will be enclosed in a IP rated box
- I will power the board via a 12V lead acid battery, does the unit require a DC/DC regulator to regulate the incoming power?
- The loads on the relay will be 12V solenoid (3 units) and a 12V neon sign transformer (1 unit) - I’ll include induction suppression capacitor to counter magnetic field effects.
- Communication will be from my laptop via a WiFi router.
- Does the base station software allow for implementation of a button box for controls? I envision connecting up a button box to my laptop (via usb cable) to on/off the solenoids and neon transformer. Does the software allow for inputs from devices other than mouse or keyboard?
I’m new to your store and need help selecting the correct product.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.