Fusion Panel wont come up

Fusion wont come up in Basestation software or through Web interface. It is being seen by the software, just fails to come up when I select it or select and hit OK. I have two other identical boards on the bench and no problems.

Can you send a photo of the Fusion board powered up and connected to the computer?

Hi,

The first thing I noticed is that the PGM/RUN jumper is not installed on the board. It should be installed in the RUN position at all times.

So the Base Station software does discover the board and lists it under discovered network devices?

Do you have the board connected to a DHCP enabled router? You cannot connect it directly to the Ethernet port of a computer, it should be connected to an actual router which has DHCP enabled. That is probably the leading cause of trouble with our Ethernet relay controllers.

If you enter the IP address of the controller into your web browser no web interface comes up? Is there any way you could share a screen shot where you see the IP of the controller?

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

• PGM/RUN jumper is installed on the board.
• Yes, the Base Station software does discover the board and lists it under discovered network devices.
• The board is connected to a DHCP enabled router.
• Correct. If you enter the IP address of the controller into a web browser no web interface comes up.

And, I have two other controllers sitting here that work fine.

UPDATE- I have it narrowed down to a bad Lantronix module. I swapped from one of the other units and its up and running. I do need a new Lantronix module (Web-I)

UPDATE- Everything’s working now. Somehow in swapping Lantronix modules between boards it must’ve “knocked something loose” and they’re all working now. Go figure. I’ll let you know if I have further issues.