Enforcer controller

Hi All, we are trying to replace an Enforcer controller with something with a little more range, looking for 2 sets of dry contacts, 12 VAC input, suitable for a damp location, any suggestions?
George :us:

Hi George,

I would recommend looking at this product:

This device however requires 12VDC so you may need a voltage converter to power them. They are bare circuit boards so you will need to source an enclosure from a 3rd party vendor such as www.polycase.com

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Nice device, but I think it’s a bit more than we need.