Email Generator: Endnode Mechanical Drawing

Hello,
The drawing for the email generator doesn’t seem to be up to date. I am mostly focusing on the location and dimensions of the 4x mounting slots; so the top left part of the drawing. In the drawing it says the slots are .157" wide but they are actually .1125". Furthermore, a 4-40 screw just about fits in this slot which is consistent with the .1125" measurement. If it was .157", then a 6-32 would easily fit. Also the nearest distance from an outside edge to the center of the slot is not at .984". At .984" there is no slot. Am I reading something wrong?
Thank you,
Andreas

It looks like that mechanical drawing was from a previous enclosure we were using. We are now stocking a different enclosure which means the file needs to be updated. Thank you for pointing this out.

Hi Travis,
Thank you for your reply. Would it be possible to send me the correct drawing? Is there any chance you have a 3D model?
Thank you,
Andreas

@ryan1,
Do you happen to have an updated mechanical drawing for the enclosures we are shipping for endNode products?

Hi Andreas,

We have contacted the manufacturer to get an updated mechanical drawing. I will let you know when we receive it.

Thanks Travis. I am looking forward to it.
Andreas