I am having a hard time finding the detailed electrical specifications for this board (and related boards) on your site.
- What are the input voltage limitations of the “12V” connector?
- i.e. what is the max input voltage at the power connector?
- can this be powered via MODBUS V12-24V?
- or 24V marine/solar battery system, or CANBUS which can reach 28-36VDC charging levels?
- What is the current load in standby?
(e.g. Assuming a particle.io Electron is being used as a controller
~500mA when transmitting LTE)
- And what is the current load when the relay(s) are activated?
(I haven’t been able to find a table to help calculate this depending on the
type and number of relays in this family of products)
If I’ll need to regulate MODBUS Power from ~22V to 12V, I’ll need to know how much power I’ll be dissipating.