I bought a temperature sensor and an IOT Edge computer that connects wirelessly for me to send data using Node Red. I need to change the reporting frequency on the temperature sensor, it sends an awful lot of data at once which I do not need. How do I change the frequency without LabView and a USB modem? Is it possible?
Thanks for your help!
please follow these steps
Follow these steps
- Double click in wireless sensor node
- Select auto config and set the delay value
- Save and deploy the flow
- Put wireless gateway in cfg mode by check the box on left side of it
- Put sensor in cfg mode( press release rst button and hold cfg button for 6-7 sec)
- In node red you will see sensor will go in cfg mode
- In the debug log you should see cfg settings true
- If you dont see settings true or devices doesnt get configured, repeat from step 4.