6 or More Output Wireless

Hi. I have a job with 200 sites.

On Each site, I have a motion detectors that gives an output through an onboard relay. Its 6 motion detectors in total located on seperate poles. I need to wirelessly transmit that output 200Meters to a reciever in the control Room which will give me back the 6 Outputs.
Can you put together a package per site and can I get any discount for the 200 sites?

Thanks

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

This product will do exactly what you need:

This product consists of two boards, a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter has 8 dry contact closure inputs where your motion detectors will connect. The receiver has 8 relay outputs which will provide contact outputs at your control room. This product has a range of up to 2 miles with clear line of site or 1000 ft for indoor/urban applications.

We can provide discounts for 200 pieces. I recommend ordering one pair for testing purposes. If they work well please let us know when you are ready to purchase the additional 199 pieces and we can work out a price for you.

Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Thanks, but my transmitters are all separate. I need 6 separate transmitters that hopefully can connect to one receiver.

No problem. For that you should take a look at this MirW product:

MirW consists of 1 receiver board with relay outputs and multiple transmitter boards each with input(s). The number of transmitters and the number of inputs on each of those transmitters is optional when purchasing the product.

If you have any questions on this product please let us know.
Thank you,
Travis Elliott

Looks good. Do you have enclosures for the Transmitters and Receivers?

I want to install these items outdoor and it will get continuous sun. is that fine?

Thanks

We have enclosures for the transmitters but not the receivers. The enclosures we have are nice powder coated formed sheet metal enclosures but are not weather tight so they cannot be mounted outdoors. I would recommend taking a look at enclosure options offered by www.polycase.com

Outdoor temperatures are no problem.