3 year old WiFi 4 contact board quit working

Hi,

Our testing shows it working with our networks.

You may need to work with your network admin to set up network access.

It looks like your port forwarding rule is assuming that the device is at IP 192.168.0.98 while the static IP address on the wifi is pointing at 166.149.197.204.

I’m not sure how your network is set up, but this looks like your static IP address is incorrect.

Hello -
Thanks for your help.
I had a small success today. I am able to access the contact card with the TCP phone app, only if the phone is also connected to my WiFi system.
But still no access thru the data network :frowning:
This simple diagram shows my set-up.

Hi,

So your Data Tower is set up to forward data to the router in the motor home. Is the router in your mobile home set up to forward that data to the device?

Each of these has a firewall to block unwanted incoming data and it has to be forwarded manually to allow it.

Basically the incoming connection must bypass every firewall on port 2101 from the edge of your network to the device.

Hello,
I was able to get Cradlepoint support to help me today. We reviewed all of the appropriate port forwarding and firewall settings and did some testing. We even temporarily canceled all the firewalls. We entered the router thru the cloud manager and could see all of the other connected devices (tablets, phones, etc) but could not see the NCD contact card.
Not sure what to do now.
Can you help?

[quote=“jacob, post:23, topic:2991”]
Is the router in your mobile home set up to forward that data to the device?
[/quote]

Well if the wifi module is on the network, but its not accessible from outside the network that’s a strange issue. Maybe something to with subnet masks.

Alright can you get me this information:

Public IP Address of the Data Tower
Local IP Address of the Data Tower

IP Address of the WiFi Router/Modem on the Data Tower Network
Local IP Address of the WiFi Router/Modem on its own network

IP Address of the WiFi Board on the WiFi Router/Modem network
IP address of the default Gateway written into the WiFi Module
Static IP Address written into the WiFi Module

Okay - I think I will purchase a new one some time soon.
Thanks for your help.

It took me a while but I finally found time to install the new board I purchased and it works great!
Thanks for your help